Dark Psychology eBooks bundle
Hurry up! This offer expires in:Expires in:
This bundle comprises a comprehensive selection of eBooks about the fascinating field of Dark Psychology. It provides an in-depth exploration of topics such as power dynamics, manipulation and influence.
e-books included in this bundle:
- How to Analyze People: 13 Laws About the Manipulation of the Human Mind, 7 Strategies to Quickly Figure Out Body Language, Dive into Dark Psychology and Persuasion for Making People Do What You Want by Daniel Spade
- How to Analyze People: Dark Secrets to Analyze and Influence Anyone Using Body Language by James Williams
- Dark Psychology: Super Advanced Techniques to Persuade Anyone, Secretly Manipulate People and Influence Their Behaviour Without Them Noticing (Emotional, Body Language, NLP, Psychology Tricks) by Richard Campbell
- Manipulation Dark Psychology to Manipulate and Control People by Arthur Horn
- Dark Psychology: The Practical Uses and Best Defenses of Psychological Warfare in Everyday Life - How to Detect and Defend Against Manipulation, Deception, Dark Persuasion, and Covert NLP by James W. Williams
- Dark Psychology Secrets: Defense Manipulation, Emotional Influence, Persuasion, Deception, Mind Control, Covert Nlp, Brainwashing and Hypnosis by Susan Johnson
- Dark Psychology : (3 Books in 1): Manipulation and Dark Psychology; Persuasion and Dark Psychology; Dark NLP. The Definitive Guide to Detect and Defend by Jonathan Mind
- How to Analyze People with Dark Psychology: The Ultimate Guide to Read, and Influence Others using Body Language, Manipulation, Subliminal Mind Control, NLP, and Persuasion. by Jacob Anderson
- Dark Psychology: The only practical guide that will teach you the secrets to analyze people and let you know in 7.57 seconds if they are manipulating you with body language by Joe Cooper
- Covert Narcissism: Signs of a Covert Narcissist, Ways to Protect Yourself from Their Manipulation and How to Deal with Their Narcissism by Louisa Cox
By showcasing products that are frequently purchased together or based on a customer's browsing and purchase history,
it can help drive additional sales and increase order values.
Helps build trust and credibility with new shoppers, encouraging them to make a purchase.
Add on optional description to this section